Staff Selection Commission
Constable GD Computer Based Examination 2019
Starting date for download admit card : 04/02/2019
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CONSTABLE (GD) IN CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (CAPFs), NIA & SSF AND RIFLEMAN (GD) IN ASSAM RIFLES (AR) EXAMINATION - 2018 TO BE HELD FROM 11/02/2019 TO 11/03/2019
To download SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018-19, follow the steps mentioned below :
1) Click On the mentioned below Apply link
2) Enter your Roll No./Registration ID provided to you at the time of registration for SSC GD Constable 2018-19 Exam
3) Now Enter your Date Of Birth/ Password
4) Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration
5) Click on Search Now Button.
CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN CONSTABLE (GD) IN CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (CAPFs), NIA & SSF AND RIFLEMAN (GD) IN ASSAM RIFLES (AR) EXAMINATION - 2018 MORE THAN ONCE EVEN IF THEY HAVE INADVERTENTLY BEEN ISSUED MORE THAN ONE ADMISSION CERTIFICATE OR ELSE THEY WOULD RUN THE RISK OF THEIR CANDIDATURE NOT ONLY BEING CANCELLED BUT ALSO DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
(Candidates at Mumbai Centre may please check for MEGA BLOCK Programme of Western, Central and harbour line of Railways specially on Sundays and make their own arrangement for travel in order to reach the Examination venue before the scheduled time.)
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should, in addition to their Admit Card, bring
a) two copies of their latest colored photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
b) at least one photo identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (1. Passport, 2. AADHAR Card, 3. Driving License, 4. University /College ID, 5. Voter ID Card and 6. PAN Card)
If a candidate fails to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue and his/her candidature could be cancelled.
2. Prohibited items, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years. CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO DESIST FROM BRINGING BAGS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS INTO THE EXAMINATION VENUE.
3. It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
4. Pen and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab.
5. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
6. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
7. The candidates should ensure that they do not indulge in any unfair means and shall also not talk to each other after commencement of the exam and during its entire duration.
8. CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY DO NOT APPEAR IN CONSTABLE (GD) IN CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (CAPFs), NIA & SSF AND RIFLEMAN (GD) IN ASSAM RIFLES (AR) EXAMINATION - 2018, MORE THAN ONCE. OTHERWISE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WOULD BE CANCELLED AND THEY WOULD BE DEBARRED FROM FUTURE EXAMINATIONS OF THE COMMISSION FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS.
9. Candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is advised that candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
10. Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the Admission Certificate.
11. The entry of the Candidates inside the venue will ONLY be allowed:
i) between 07.30 AM - 08.30 AM for the first session,
ii) between 11.00 AM - 12.00 Noon for the second session and
iii) between 02.30 PM - 03.30 PM for the third session
Note – Entry gates would be closed at 08.30 AM for Batch - I , 12.00 Noon for Batch - II, 03.30 PM for Batch -III. No candidate would be allowed to enter the examination premises thereafter.
12. Candidates shall have to undergo the process of FRISKING and ensure that their BIOMETRIC REGISTRATION (LTI-Left Thumb Impression) for appearing in the examination is completed. Once the Biometric Registration is completed the candidate shall not be allowed to leave the examination venue till the completion of the examination.
13. CANDIDATES MUST STRICTLY ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE EXAM FUNCTIONARIES (CENTRE SUPERVISOR / INVIGILATOR, ETC).
14. The candidates should ensure that they provide clear Left Thumb Impression (LTI), Certification Statement in their running handwriting and signature on Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate.
15. No candidate is allowed to leave the examination lab before the completion of the examination time for any reason without permission from the exam Functionaries. Once a candidate leaves the lab without the permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination lab and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
16. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. It may be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
17. If the examination does not commence at the scheduled time or is interrupted midway due to any technical snag or for any other reason, candidates should follow the instructions of the exam functionaries. They may have to wait patiently till the issue is suitably addressed and resolved. The Commission would take an appropriate action and decision on the matter which would be final and would be binding on candidates in case the exam could not be completed.
18. Candidates are assured that in case of any disruption of examination for any reason such as any major/minor technical snag or slow speed of server/breakdown of server etc., they will not, under any circumstances, lose the examination time to which they are entitled.
19. Candidates are advised to report to the concerned Regional office/ Commission, in case they notice any irregularity during conduct of examination. The identity of such candidates will be kept confidential.
20. In case of any doubt or any clarification, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission personally or through the helpline numbers / e-mail as indicated at top of page1 of the Admission Certificate.
21. Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they can reach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.