1) Graduate Apprentice - Must have passed First class with 60% in B.Tech/B.E from recognized University/Institute.
2) Technician (Diploma) Apprentice - Must have passed First class with 60% in Diploma from recognized University/Institute.
3) Vocational Apprentice - Certified in vocational course involving two years of study after completion of secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
4) Trade Apprentices - Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
5) Graduate Apprentice (Library Science) - Must have passed First class with 60% in Degree(B.Li.Sc) from recognized University/Institute.
2) The application for online registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
3) Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://www.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications online between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
4) Upon registration, applicants will be provided will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and mobile number of the applicants is to be furnished in the application compulsorily.