1) A candidate can apply for more than one post separately under this project, subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
2) The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
3) Before applying, candidate are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short listing & interview will bepurely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/documents with original when the candidate reports forinterview if called.
4) In case the candidate is called for interview and he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qulification and Experience etc.) he/she will neitherbe allowed to apper for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
5) Candidate are advised to check Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including list ofshortlisted / qualified candidates). Call letter/advise, where required will be sent by email only (No hard copy will be sent.)
6) All revisions / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank's above mentioned websites.
7) Candidates are requested to upload all required documents (age, educational qualification, experience etc) failing which their candidature may not be consideredfor Short listing / Interview
आगामी 72000 पदांच्या सरकारी नोकर भरतीत नियुक्ती पासून पुढील 5 वर्षे मानधन तत्वावर
डी. के. जैन महाराष्ट्राचे मुख्य सचिव