Nationality: Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission and the maximum age limit is 25 years (30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories) on the date of examination.
Attempt Limit: Students may apply for 9 times (GEN category) & 14 times (for SC/ST/OBC category) for this exam.
Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
Subjects: Students must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English in the qualifying exam.
Percentage: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
Aadhaar Card: For all Indian citizens, Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for NEET.
Instrucations for candidates :
1) The application form will be provided through online process only.
2) No offline application form will be accepted for NEET exam.
3) Students should read the information bulletin carefully before filling the application.
4) Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
5) Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, J & K and Telangana (opted seats under 15% all India quota) will be required self-declaration to apply for NEET.
6) The application form will be released by the authority in the month of January 2018.Students have to prepare scanned images of the photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) and signature (3 KB – 20 KB) in the JPG format.
7) Students, those will commit mistakes in the application, can make a correction in the second week of March 2018.
NEET 2018 Application starts in third week of January 2018