MH CET Law 2019 Application Form – Started for 5 Year LLB
MH CET Law 2019 application form has been issued from 28th January 2019 for 5 year llb course.
MH CET Law 2019 Application Form has been released for 5 year LLB course. It will be conducted for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state level entrance test of Maharashtra. This exam is also called as Maharashtra Law CET. On the basis of MH CET score, candidates will get admission to the law colleges situated in Maharashtra state. Through this article, candidates can get detailed information about MH CET Law 2019.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||28/01/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||10/03/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||10/03/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||25/03/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||28/01/2019 to 10/03/2019|
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility .
Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple
Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination
Candidates are advised to visit website at regular intervals for information regarding date of Online examination.
Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the DHE’s Website.
DHE reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. DHE also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
Please ensure to check your junk e mail folder also for registration related emails.
I. PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE:
• Photograph must be a recent, passport size, color picture.
• The picture should be in color, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Photographs taken wearing Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Your face should be clearly visible.
• Dimension 200 x 230 pixels is preferred.
• Size of Photo file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, No. of colours etc. during the process of scanning.
• Candidate should also ensure that Photo is uploaded at the place of Photo and Signature at the place of Signature. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
• Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
II. SIGNATURE IMAGE :
• The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
• The applicant's signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match with the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch of signature, the applicant may be disqualified.
• Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels is preferred.
• Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
• Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
• Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible.
|Issue of Notification||21-Dec-18|
|Commencement of Application Form for 5 yr LLB||28-Jan-19|
|End of Application form for 5 yr LLB||11-Mar-19|
|Release of Admit card for 5 yr LLB||10-Apr-19|
|MH CET Law 2019 exam for 5 yr LLB||21-Apr-19|
|Declaration of Result for 5 yr LLB||13-May-19|
|Commencement of Application Form for 3 yr LLB||Second week of April 2019|
|End of Application form for 3 yr LLB||Second week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit card for 3 yr LLB||Last week of May 2019|
|MH CET Law 2019 exam for 3 yr LLB||11-May-19|
|Declaration of Result for 3 yr LLB||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 5 yr LLB||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment ends for 5 yr LLB||First week of October 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment begins for 3 yr LLB||First week of June 2019|
|Counselling and seat allotment ends for 3 yr LLB||First week of November 2019|
|Commencement of classes||Nov-19|