5) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management
6) Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualification :
1) Soldier General Duty (GD) - Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case the candidate has passed Class 10th from educational board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each indl subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.
2) Soldier Technical - 10+2 / HSC pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3) Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Inspector) - 10+2 / HSC examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (C-2 grade in individual subjects and aggregate of 5 pts for Board with Grading System) and 40% in each subject. OR Three years diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
4) Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary - 10+2/ HSC examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a B.Sc degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class XII also.
5) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical /Inventory Management - (i) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12th / HSC. (ii) (iii) (ii) Should have studied English & Maths/Accountancy / Book Keeping in Class 12th or Class 10th should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subject, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iv) (v) (iii) Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility. Typing test of 10 minutes duration.
6) Soldier Tradesman - 10th simple pass for Chef Mess, Painter Decorator, Dresser and Steward. (ii) 8th pass for House Keeper & Mess Keeper only