Last date for submission Application : Coming soon
JEE Advance Exam for following programs
1) 4-year Bachelors: B.Tech., B.S.
2) 5 years B.Arch
3) 5 years dual degree : B.Tech - M.Tech, B.S-M.S.
4) 5 years Integrated Masters: M.Tech., M.Sc. Dual Degree
1) Should be among the top 2,24,000* (including all categories) in Paper -1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
2) Should be born on or after October 1, 1993. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
3) Should NOT have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2016 or earlier.
4) Should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) board examination for the first time in 2017 or 2018.
5) Should NOT have accepted admission at any of the IITs earlier.
1) Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST and PwD candidates should be at least 65%
2) Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) Board Examination
Registration Fee : Indian Candidates
1) GEN & OBC - 2600 + GST
2) SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE -Rs. 1300 +GST
Computer Based Examination Date : 20/05/2018
Paper Timing : Paper - I : 09:00 To 12:00 & Paper-II : 14:00 To 17:00
Exam Patern & Selection Mode :
JEE (Advanced) 2018 will have two papers. Both the papers are compulsory. Each paper is of 3 hours duration and will have questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The complete examination will be conducted in COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) MODE ONLY. The questions will be in both English and Hindi languages. The candidates will have the option to choose the preferred language during the examination.
JEE Advance 2018 ऑनलाईन अर्ज करिता इच्छुक पात्र विद्यार्थ्यांकडून ऑनलाईन अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.