INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites online Applications from eligible candidates.
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Under section 34 of ―The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016‖, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely :
1) Blindness and low vision;
2) deaf and hard of hearing;
3) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
4) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
5) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities