अल्पसंख्यांक समाजातील विद्यार्थ्यांना शिष्यवृत्ती 2017 -18 करिता इच्छुक पात्र विद्यार्थ्यांकडून ऑनलाईन अर्ज मागविण्यात येत आहेत.
Last date for filling application form : 20/02/2018
Scholarship Amount : 25000 /-
Elgibility : Scholarship for pursuing Professional and Technical Education for the economically weaker and meritorious candidates belonging to Muslim , Sikh , Buddhist , Christian , Parsi , Jain and Jews minority communities.
The scholarship shall be transferred in candidate’s account through Aadhaar Based , hence the candidate should fill the details carefully and rechecked before finalizing the Application form. (Submission of wrong details leads to rejection of scholarship)
Note : It is informed to the candidate, before Filling Application Form / Transferring of Scholarship Amount in Bank Account through Aadhaar Based , Candidate has to ensure that ,
1) Name on Account Number/Aadhaar Card Number should be same as per the candidate name in scholarship Application form
2) IFSC Code and Account no. of candidate should be correct
3) In Bank , Aadhaar Card Number should be seeded/ linked with the submitted Bank Account Number. For Aadhaar Linking Status-Please visit ( https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper)
4) Bank Account no. should not be stopped / closed before transferring the amount. (i.e. it should be operative)
5) Bank Account no. should not have any fixed credit limit (i.e. sanctioned scholarship amount can be permissible to credit in account. [e.g. Suppose Rs.50,000/- credit limit is fixed for your account and Rs.25100/- is already in your account then if Rs. 25000/- will be transfer/Deposit then total will be Rs. 50100/- which goes above the fixed credit limit of Rs.50,000/-.Hence your account will not allow to credit Rs.25000/- in your account.]
6) Bank Account no. should not be a Loan account. [e.g. Suppose Rs.50,000/- loan is there and you have paid Rs.25100 and unpaid loan remaining is Rs.24900/-. If Rs.25000/-(which is more than your remaining loan Rs. 24900/-) will be transfer / Deposit then your account will not allow to credit in your account ]
7) Bank Account no. should not have Minor / Major status issue. [ If candidate age is below 18 year (Minor) at the time of opening of the bank account and at the time of disbursement of scholarship amount age will above 18 year (Major) then account should be Major in bank (i.e. if age crossed 18 years ,candidate has to make status of account as Major in bank)]
(If Sanctioned scholarship amount can't be transferred due to invalid details of the candidate's then it may be surrendered.)